Quoting and Ordering Information
To request a quote or place an order, American Truss will need the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quantity of trusses needed at desired spacing. Spacing is usually 24" on center, but can be more or less as required.
- Length of truss (overall length of truss bottom chord).
- Pitch or slope; given in inches-to-12 (in case of flat trusses, give overall depth).
- Span of the truss, which is the horizontal distance between the outside edges of support.
- Length of cantilever, overhang, or both expressed in inches and measured horizontally.
- Cut at end of top chord (e.g., plumb, square/level).
- Width of bearing.
- All specified criteria.*
- Job name and location - provide written directions to job site.
* NOTE: You should verify the truss specifications, particularly design load, with the local building officials in your area. Sealed engineering for your truss order is available upon request.